Mark Cromie Holden has joined the Northland franchises of Nissan, Hyundai and Volkswagen under the banner of Mark Cromie Motor Group at 50 Port Road, Whangarei.
Along with the franchises of Holden, Nissan, Hyundai and Volkswagen we are also responsible for the servicing of Audi, Skoda and HSV.
We require a Qualified, Experienced Mechanic to join the Professional Service Technicians in our busy workshop.
This role involves diagnostic trouble shooting, warranty repairs, standard servicing and repairs.
- You must be sensible, efficient, hard-working, friendly, and enthusiastic.
- You need to make a real contribution to our already dynamic team is important.
- You must be computer savvy and prepared to undertake ongoing training.
- We expect you to be competent, tidy and safe in your work practice.
- WOF Certification an advantage.
- A Full NZ Driver’s License a must
In return we offer
- A modern, spacious Service Department fully equipped with the latest technology.
- A clean, safe, positive work environment.
- Supportive work colleagues
- An excellent salary and bonus package
Whangarei is a quick 2 hours away from the Auckland traffic.
Surrounded by coast this area offers much in the way of recreational activities, schools, sports and leisure activities.
With a temperate climate this region is a wonderful place to Live, Work & Play.
If you want to become part of the successful Mark Cromie Motor Group team apply in writing, including your CV to email@example.com