We enter into a limited number each year, so we recommend approaching us as early as possible.
We request sponsorship proposals in writing, outlining the following:
- Nature of the event
- Date and venue of the event
- Nature of involvement requested – costs, goods in kind, advertising support etc.
- Benefits to Mark Cromie Motor Group
- Deadline for responses
- Information on the organisation
- Contact details
- Any other relevant information
We know that sponsorship is not easy to secure in the current economic environment. To assist you in your quest for sponsors you might find this ‘Sponsorship Guide‘ helpful in preparing your sponsorship plan.
Mark Cromie Motor Group also sponsors other groups, including Hospice, Alzheimers Northland, as well as a number of Golf and Bowling Clubs.
We believe in giving back to Northlanders that have supported our business over the years.