Turn heads on the street or turn it loose in the bush with the best ute around. The powerful V6 engine and the legendary stability of the ladder frame chassis make for a ute that’s more than capable of tackling even the toughest terrain. With the refinement you expect of Volkswagen, you might forget you are in a rugged workhorse.
Braked towing capacity
The Amarok has the power and torque to tackle heavy loads. Whether you need to hitch up the boat or load tools on the trailer, the Amarok V6 can take on 3.5 tonne making light work of any challenge.
Power meets sophistication
Experience power in a class of its own in the Amarok V6. The 3.0-litre Turbo Diesel V6 Engine offers 580Nm of torque that will have you leading the pack.
Put a load on. Take a load off.
The Amarok can handle bulky cargo with ease. That’s because it has more space between its wheels. You can even load Euro pallets on crosswise thanks to its load-through width.
Load-through width of 1,222 mm
2.52 m² cargo box
508 mm tall dropside
Lower loading sill height of 780 mm
A pure expression of power
The Amarok shares your mindset completely: It has a clear message – including its design statement. High strength steel throughout the chassis and body provides a robust platform, while hi-tech features such as bi-xenon headlights including LED daytime running lights and dynamic lines turn heads wherever you go.
Terms & Conditions
1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
2. Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
10. **Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather
11. Vehicle availability will vary across the Volkswagen range, please stay in the know with delivery timelines. Learn more
12. ^NZ Govt. Clean Car rebate/fee may apply. See our website for further details
*Prices and specifications are subject to change and without notice, always contact your authorised Volkswagen Dealer for confirmation. All vehicle pricing is inclusive of GST and excludes On Road Costs (ORC) unless otherwise stated. The Recommended Retail Prices (RRP) and Recommend Selling Price (RSP) are recommended prices only. Please note that actual on-road fuel consumption and emissions will vary depending on traffic conditions, vehicle load and the individuals’ driving styles. Vehicle accessory prices are inclusive of GST and include an estimated labour fitting costs. The actual dealer fitted prices may vary from the prices stated.