Privacy Statement for Mark Cromie Motor Group
At Mark Cromie Motor Group, we are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers, in compliance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, use, disclose, and safeguard your personal information when you visit our website.
Collection of Personal Information:
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us. This includes information such as your name, contact details, email address, and any other information you choose to provide through forms or interactive features on our website.
Use of Personal Information:
- We may use the personal information you provide to us for the following purposes:
To respond to your inquiries and provide you with requested information or services.
- To process transactions and fulfil orders for products or services.
- To personalize your experience on our website and deliver relevant content.
- To send you marketing communications and updates about our products, services, and promotions, subject to your consent where required by law. If you want us to stop sending you electronic communications, then you can simply unsubscribe following instructions in the e-communication.
- To conduct research, analytics, and improve the functionality and performance of our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information:
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers who assist us in operating our website and delivering services to you (e.g., hosting providers, payment processors).
- With our authorized dealerships and business partners, to provide you with information or services you have requested.
- When required by law, such as to comply with legal obligations or respond to lawful requests and legal process.
Security of Personal Information:
We take appropriate measures to protect the security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee absolute security.
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
“Log files” track actions occurring on our website and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages and date/time stamps.
Your Privacy Rights:
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information held by us. If you wish to exercise these rights or have any privacy-related inquiries or concerns, please contact us using the information provided below.
Changes to the Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to update or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting the updated Privacy Statement on our website.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices or this Privacy Statement, please contact us.