Discover the new standard-setting electric car. With powerful performance and a flowing silhouette, the new ID.5 successfully achieves a modern symbiosis of SUV and coupé with all the power and elegance of an electric vehicle.
Design & Conveniences
The new ID.5 impresses with a futuristic form that combines the strengths of an SUV with the aerodynamic silhouette of a coupé – without any compromises.
The intelligently and generously designed open-space interior offers you more freedom and room for everything that is important to you.
Intelligent charging and range of 485 km
Cruise through your day with confidence. The ID.5’s impressive range allows you to drive on and on while maintaining zero CO2 emissions. The ID.5 charges its 77 kWh battery quickly and intelligently, taking the electric car an astonishing 485km without sacrificing performance.
Lane Assist counter-steers the vehicle if the driver unintentionally drifts from a lane. The system also emits audible and visual warnings via the multi-function display to alert the driver of danger.
Side Assist (Blind Spot Monitor) uses a light signal to warn you if there’s a vehicle you might not be able to see. Helping to keep you and your family safe on the road. And for tricky parking situations, Rear Cross Traffic Alert lets you know if potential hazards are approaching from the side.
Terms & Conditions
1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
2. Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
10. **Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather
11. Vehicle availability will vary across the Volkswagen range, please stay in the know with delivery timelines. Learn more