Meet your new favourite electric car.
Incredible design. Groundbreaking electric performance. An entirely reshaped interior that creates a whole new sense of space. And user-friendly technology that brings an intuitive feeling to every drive. The new fully electric ID.4: powerful like an SUV, sustainable like an ID. Discover a revolutionary way to drive.
This car sounds new
How quiet an electric car is depends entirely on the vehicle. To make road traffic safer, your ID.4 is quieter on the inside up to a speed of 30 km/h and can be heard a little more clearly outside. This makes it more noticeable for pedestrians. The futuristic composition emphasises its visionary identity and simultaneously provides an artificially generated vehicle noise as an audible indication of the almost noiseless electric drives for pedestrians and cyclists.
Recharge almost anywhere
Charging your electric car is easier than you think. Charge your ID.4 at home via a household outlet with a mains charging cable (included), or consider an optional Wallbox for faster charging. At home charging uses alternating current (AC charging), providing a charging capacity of up to 11 kW. Many public charging stations (such as petrol stations and supermarkets) offer fast charging with direct current (DC charging). Here you can charge the ID.4 Pro with up to 125 kW.
Full speed ahead
Every red traffic light becomes a new start where you can experience a completely new kind of driving pleasure. The electric motor of the ID.4 accelerates dynamically from a standstill with the motor’s full torque. For example, the Pro Performance-based models with 150 kW system power can take you from 0 to 100 km/h in only 8.5 seconds. No shifting, no delay – just drive off and experience the pure thrill.
Function in its most beautiful form
Take the turning circle of a compact car with the functionality of an SUV, and you have a design that puts electric mobility in a class of its own. The new ID.4 sports 19-inch alloy wheels, a roof railing for additional luggage, and recessed door handles for improved aerodynamics. Light the way with optional 3D LED tail light (PRO+ only) clusters with dynamic turn signals. Or opt for the visionary light bar that extends to the front (optional) and rear to the newly designed Volkswagen logo.
Forward Collision Warning
Front Assist (Autonomous Emergency braking assistant with Pedestrian & Cyclist Monitoring) can help reduce the severity of an accident or, ideally avoid the accident in the event of a collision threat. It can detect pedestrians and vehicles on the road and warn the driver in time. If the driver does not react the system can initiate emergency braking.*
* Within the limits of the system. The driver must be in control of the car at all times and is not relieved of their responsibility to drive the car carefully.
Terms & Conditions
1. The information provided on the Volkswagen New Zealand website is for information purposes only
2. Volkswagen New Zealand reserves the right to extend, withdraw or change all offers *Prices are shown in New Zealand dollars, include GST and exclude on road costs
3. Weekly finance price is subject to change due to interest rates*. Please see the full terms and conditions for Volkswagen Finance for more information. www.volkswagen.co.nz/finance
4. Fuel consumption is based on the combined fuel consumption figure
5. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary
6. Some colours in these images are not available in New Zealand, the product guide contains the correct colours available to the New Zealand market
7. Additional and optional accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Optional accessories and add-on packages are available at an additional cost
8. App-Connect is compatible for selected apps with the latest smartphone versions of iOS and Android, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately)
9. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices
10. **Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather
11. Vehicle availability will vary across the Volkswagen range, please stay in the know with delivery timelines. Learn more